Named after the greeting offered mine host every morning by a housemate, before both of us have had coffee and are lacking the ability to string together sentances.

29.5.08

thoughts sans thème

1. Buenos Aires cell phone blues--
I left my phone in Bs. As., probably in a car, but maybe on the black market. Oh well, it's actually kind of nice not knowing who will show up for class. Mysterious.

2. Scissor Sisters Sudeños
That's what they call Miranda! Check them out--I don't think that's an accurate description, but I think they're a band we could all dig most heartily.

3. Mullets
María loves my mullet, and wants me to exacerbate the situation. Hmmm.

4.
The new version of Ubuntu is awesome, but it keeps changing our language preferences to Italian. Go fig.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chase said...

We used to listen to Scissor Sisters in the Collegian Office...and Shakira.

04 June, 2008 20:30

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home