Named after the greeting offered mine host every morning by a housemate, before both of us have had coffee and are lacking the ability to string together sentances.

15.7.05

Bored? Try sleeping!

I like to sleep as a way of time-traveling. I can push myself thirty, someyime fourty-five minutes closer to the KY, then Chi-Town and the UK. The reason I need to do this is because I live in a city that apparently, in negotiating for the world's largest freshwater aquarium, had to take on a portion of other cities' time. We have far too much of it; New York, clearly, has far too little, hence the not sleeping.

Further, Rudy Giuliani was in NY on the 11th o' September and London on the 7th of July.

Just sayin'.

2 Comments:

Blogger JHitts said...

That aquarium looks pretty badass.

15 July, 2005 21:37

 
Blogger Jon said...

you should taste it. What? I'm going to go work out (Read: Sleep).

16 July, 2005 23:45

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home